Is John Crestani a Scammer or a Legit SEO guru? is IMjetset a scam? Why does John Crestani sell his courses for $50 when he is already making 5 million dollars a year? Many people are asking in Quora all these questions, and why JOHN CRESTANI has created so many controversial topics online?
Is John Crestani a Scammer or a Legit SEO guru? Let’s us find out more here.
1. Who is John Crestani?
You might find this name familiar, John Crestani. He is all over the place, on the TV show, YouTube, and news. He is interviewed by Clickbank before and also featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes, Inc., Affiliate Summit, Yahoo Finance, and Home Business.
Who is John Crestani?
According to Forbes, when Crestani was 21 back in 2009, he fled to Thailand after dropping out of school. Going around the country by a small amount of money from his family and was looking for the purpose of life. Eventually, this book 4-hour workweek by Tim Ferriss has helped to discover a new way of making a living online.
The first venture of Crestani was not affiliate marketing, it was selling products on eBay. He made $1,000 – $2,000 per month, and because of a wrong product being flagged by eBay, his business account being closed, Paypal account being suspended.
Now he is a millionaire in his 28 and happily married. John is at the helm of multiple companies and has made over $2.9 million in 2016. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
His expertise are:
- Internet marketing
- Business development
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- Conversion optimization
Suddenly Is John Crestani a Scammer or a legit SEO guru? What happened?
2. The Controversy
a. The Bad Comments
Some said he is showing piles of cash to entice people to sign up for his course. They strongly disagree that showing off money to attract people to learn how to achieve a successful online business is inappropriate.
Some even claimed that he is a “legal” scammer that does business in a “Pyramid System”, which runs like a Multilevel Level Marketing company that does direct selling.
b. The Good Comments
Some think Crestani might use a high-profile way to sell his course but in his programs, he seems to be a very credible guy but to find out you would have to get his program to hear him out.
There are quite a number of them who believe that Crestani is not a scammer, and he is generous to share free information online to help people. Though he sounds very aggressive in his videos, it doesn’t mean that he is a scammer in the affiliate marketing business.
As I go around and research about John Crestani, IMjetset course, for REAL genuine comments, there are a lot of good comments about Crestani, but when I read more, most of them are mostly comes with an affiliate link, which means, they are promoting Crestani’s course and not to talk bad about the product they are selling here. Of course! *smirk*
3. The genuine comments I am looking for
As I continue digging, I saw the silver linings. Finally, I found some genuine comments without a link that is linked to their website. This guy was saying Crestani shared a lot of great content on his YouTube Channel, he finds it useful and is a positive source. The reason he didn’t sign up for Crestani’s course is that he is learning affiliate marketing from other marketers.
Another great comment is this. This guy Robin shared he has mixed feelings. He learned a lot from Crestani’s course, he finds it very helpful and educational but at the same time he feels hesitant to buy ads to promote ClickBank products that mainly are recommending CRESTANI’S PRODUCTS.
This can be a good thing if Crestani is reputable with his course, making a fortune can be even easy for his students.
4. What does John Crestani Say about his 5 mils?
As I continue to research more and more, I find it really curious about this question:
I am sure everyone has the same thought of why would someone have made so much money already, still bother to make courses to sell online? I continue to check that out, I saw something funny. I saw a Profile name “John Crestani”, he has a reply! I was thinking, who the heck is making a joke here by having a Crestani’s old photo, and reply on behalf! LMAO.
“The only course I currently offer…” I read, no way, he sounded very legit, and make a lot of sense about his reply. I realized, he… is… John Crestani himself. 🙂
And he said…
I can understand his point of view. When your lifestyle expenses have up a level, the more money you need to make to maintain your lifestyle. A million dollars can be enough for me, but it might not enough for you.
Let see what is his course offering here, how people respond to it and is the course worth our time and money?
5. Super Affiliate System PRO
Note: Please don’t sign up until you finish reading to the end.
You might be confused about how many courses John Crestani has offered. The link start.imjetset.com is still active, the page is offering:
FREE TRAINING TO START: “How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online”
The availability of the webinar time slot will show up, put in your name, email, contact number and you will be registered. There will be a walkthrough video about what you will learn from his comprehensive course.
The Super Affiliate System (rebranded Internet Jetset System) consists of
– 42 information videos, and
– 34 Show-Me-How videos
The step-by-step tutorial takes about 6 weeks to complete with over 50 hours of pre-recorded training.
a. Course Modules:
Week 1 – Setup – first commission, ads
Week 2 – Choosing Your Niche – Your specialize
Week 3 – Advanced Marketing Skills – Copywriting, tactics to encourage buying
Week 4 – Facebook & Google Advertising
Week 5 – Youtube Ads & Native Advertising
Week 6 – Scaling and Automation – expanding your business and make more money
b. Main Training Outlines:
- Developing the Entrepreneur Mindset – exercises helps overcome obstacles fear, join at least 10 recommended affiliate programs
- Choosing Your Niche and Offers – Identify niche topic on 7 high commission networks
- Creating Ad Campaigns and Structure – Adwords, YouTube, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, and more.
c. Important Skills to Learn:
- Developing Effective Copywriting – Create profitable ads
- Weekly Webinars – Live monthly with Crestani, marketing updates
- Scaling and Automation – Survey Funnels, media buyers, scaling from 1 to 20K, case study
d. Resources you will get:
- Super Affiliate System PRO courses – Paid Advertising
- Buyers Data
- Ad Templates
- Presell Landing Pages
- VIP Pass to Affiliate Networks
- Super Affiliate Community – You can chat, share, and discuss
- Weekly Live Coaching Sessions
- and interactive coaching by Crestani selected coaches
6. Most wanted things to know
After purchasing Super Affiliate System PRO, what else do I need to buy to get started?
According to the Super Affiliate System website, for starters, you need A web hosting as low as $5/month and a domain name for $10/year, from their sources.
|$997 – one-time-off (3x split-pay option available)|
- No questions asked 30-day money-back guarantee
- A one-time charge for course, no recurring fee
- Monthly installment payment system – 3X Split-Pay Option
- Results-driven environment
- The course emphasizes this is not any get-rich-quick course
- Free and Paid Traffic methods
- Gain $1,000+ in Ads credit, free traffic for you
- The total cost estimate is unknown. Pay ad strategy incurring more expenses
- Support was flaky when members need support
- Possible upselling – autoresponder, keyword searcher, click funnel
- Not easy to pick up by zero-knowledge beginners
- The webinar is not live (pre-recorded)
7. #5 Things to take note before you commit:
(Reminders from the users)
- Be ready $1,000 – $2000 for additional costs or more, for hosting, landing page, builder, autoresponder, and pay ads to kickstart.
Once you committed is very unlikely that you want to give up all your setup efforts, please be sure that you have back up money to prepare for extra expenses in order to get the maximum result.
- 2017, the course payment used to be two options. One-off $47 of the course, or $47 monthly payment and get to access extra services like LIVE webinar, etc. Students claimed that the LIVE webinar was pre-recorded too.
- Possible upsell motivational module, an extra charge of $187. Crestani coaches to have an entrepreneur mindset.
- Possible Free coaching calls, but calls are for priority monthly subscribers and motivational module users.
- Possible Longtail Platimum Keyword Research tool (Starter $207.9/year, Pro $375.9/year) and the Clickfunnels Builder tools (Starter $97/month) are needed in the business.
8. My Verdict
Neither John Crestani is a scammer nor Super Affiliate System PRO is a scam.
Why? 80% of the information has been disclosed on the website. If you pay enough attention and read between the lines, Super Affiliate System is a paid advertising marketing focus course. Extra expenses should be expected after paying the course fee of $997.
There are many courses in the market that promote similarly. The idea and steps are there for you to follow. After that, it is depending on how much effort, time, money “invest” in tools that can accelerate your process of being successful or wealthy.
Researching is the only way you can get more information when the course intro doesn’t tell you everything. They didn’t hide, they just choose not to expose if no one asks.
9. I didn’t sign up, why?
A couple of years ago, I opted for the FREE TRAINING: “How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online”, I left a question during the session, but no reply. Later on, I saw some of his promotional videos, it was… rather too commercialize, the lavish lifestyle, the cars, the expensive way of branding. Unfortunately, it didn’t stay in my mind for long.
A few years later, eBay dropshipping was not helping me to generate income, I started to search for affiliate marketing again, and I found Wealthy Affiliate University. Wealthy Affiliate teaches a different marketing strategy. You can check out more on how much I pay, how do I learn, and what you should expect here.
Check out this post to compare Super Affiliate System VS. Wealthy Affiliate University courses side by side comparison lists.
Last but not least, if you think this course is meant for you, click here to sign up! Any question you can leave me a message below, I am always happy to help!
Join Super Affiliate System PRO now!
What do you think? Is John Crestani a Scammer? Do leave me some comments to share your experience here, so that more people can learn from it!