2019 is coming to an end. This is the time that we will come to think about what are the new year’s resolutions that we are going to have. I decided to blog about the 2020 new year resolution and quotes, to give you more ideas about what resolution is all about.
Time flies without us noticing! What have we done thus far? Do we achieve happiness? What are our goals again? Do we really need to have a list of new year resolutions? Well, it is always good to have!
It is good that have so that our goals are on track! Even just a simple one like “I want to be happier than 2019!”, your wish will be more likely to be granted if that were written down!
I am happy that I have listed down some of my new year resolutions here to share with you.
2020 New Year Resolution and Quotes are here to guide you to be a better self in the year 2020.
If you have yet to have a plan for it, let me share with you some of the ideas below.
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. – Cyril Cusack
My top 8 the year of 2020 resolutions:
- Remove pessimistic words from my mind
- Stop reacting to everything that was said to me
- Write more words in my blog that can help others
- Keep learning for ways to create passive income
- Reduce sugar and increase more plants in my diet
- Spend more time with my family
- Live more, worry less
- To always remind myself, I am enough.
You will continue to suffer, if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing things with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass. – Warren Buffett
The achievable New year 2020 resolutions suggestion:
- Read more constructive, good contents book
- Contribute more money or help to a worthy cause
- Stop wishing you were different from who you are
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Go for a daily walk, move more
- Stop dieting and eat more fruit and veg and drink a ton of water
- Be kind to yourself
- Spend money on things that create memories
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year – Ralph Waldo Emerson
More bold, more fun New year 2020 resolutions:
- Tell someone you care about her/him
- Get a meaningful/memorable tattoo
- Learn to cook
- Join a meditation camp
- Get a pet or get married
- Learn something you wish you’d learned as a child
- Start a blog and write down your thoughts
- Learn to make the first move, be bold, be brave, be the first to shake
- Get a mentor to learn from her/him
- Become an expert at something and continue learning for 4 years
Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source “a Sower of Dreams” just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true – Sarah Ban Breathnach
10 the not-to-do new year 2020 resolutions:
- Repeat the same mistakes again
- Stay for the wrong person
- Low morale, refuse to think positively
- Compare with others
- Work too hard
- Sit on the couch for long (Netflix, etc.)
- Eat more junk food
- Victimize ourselves
- Stagnant in learning
Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties – Helen Keller
It is never too late to start putting things together. List down:
- what do we really want to do?
- is that the happiness we have forgotten?
- what are the obstacles that can build us?
- and how can we improve?
We won’t forget and let time flies away when we have a plan.
We can work on it accordingly thus we will have a more fruitful and contented year.
What is your plan for 2020? Share it and write them down!
All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives – Steven Spielberg
If you always think you are not enough, and I reckon this can help! I created the words “I am enough.” and get printed on a t-shirt on a variety of colors, you can wear this to remind yourself that we are enough! Click here to buy it!