What is Value Investing Strategy?
Warren Edward Buffett, the most famous of a value investor, born August 30, 1930, is an American business owner, investor, and philanthropist who serves as the chairman and CEO of conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway.
Warren is one of the world most successful value investor, and net worth of US$82 billion as of July 18, 2019, up and down the list of top to third-wealthiest person in the world.
1. How to trade like Warren Buffett?
- don’t Follow The Hearsay. Invest in what you know
- discounted price? Identify value stocks
- diversifying Portfolios
- find stocks or business that will stand the test of the past recessions
- invest in companies with good management
- Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy
- observe Your Emotions
- long-term Investors are The Winners
2. Books that can help you more:
The Intelligent Investor, by Benjamin Graham
One Up on Wall Street, by Peter Lynch
3. Why do you need to learn about What is Value Investing Strategy?
This is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme, make money fast and you will lose it fast too. Value investing is a strategy that works overtime. Dividend value investing will not make you a millionaire overnight. The sooner you start the better, exponential growth will do its power to compile your money.
4. Build your stream of growing income
- Achieve financial freedom without sacrificing your time working for others
- You can have more time to look for more passive income
- Safe investing in the stock market
- Make money grow like Warren Buffett
I learn value investing in the local physical course. I spent about $2000 to attend 2-weekend classes here in Singapore. If you are not able to commit your time, this online Simply Investing Course can save you time and is affordable for long term investment.
5. Who else you can learn directly from?
Not long ago I found this experienced investor Kanwal Sarai. Who is Kanwal Sarai? Kanwal Sarai has 28 years experience of in Investing, he is using Warren Buffett’s way to invest in the stock market. He is the perfect person to teach about what is Value Investing Strategy.
Kanwal is a very dedicated and firmly believing in his value investing teaching. He is happy to share and give free knowledge on his content on his website, Quora and YouTube. His explanation is easy to understand.
Kanwal Sarai’s portfolio growth over 28 years is 294%, he has taught 200+ students in class and more and more students are signing up his online course.
Kanwal has some FREE and educational videos online, share to those who would like to learn about what is Value investing Strategy.
Other than having classes in Canada, he created a website called Simply Investing, to reach out to teach more people of the Warren Buffett way to invest.
“My passion is to help people just like you to achieve financial freedom.” He said.
Kanwal teaches From 8 years to 65 years old people how to invest, his course has taught over 20 countries how to create their stream of growing passive income by investing in dividend stocks.
A dedicated investing educator, he helps his students learn exactly what they need to succeed in dividend investing. The terms and explanations he does and makes sure they are simple, clear and concise investing education produce the best results.
6. Simply Investing Online Course Overview
- you can watch at home or on the go
- focus on dividends
- step-by-step to online investing for beginners
- unique method to identify stocks that are quality and undervalued
- A 2.7-hour course that covers everything you need to be a successful investor
- do-it-yourself stock investment
- best techniques successful investors like Warren Buffett and Benjamin Graham have used
- demystification of the world of dividend investing
7. This course IS for you if you:
- want to learn how to invest responsibly
- want to maximize your return and reduce your risk
- are busy and don’t have hours and hours to spend on stock research
- are looking to quickly learn and apply your knowledge to earn more
- no longer want to depend on mutual fund salespeople
- are tired of losing money and earning dismal return year after year
- want to earn more for yourself, your family, and your children
8. This course is NOT for you if you:
- looking for a get quick rich scheme
- want to learn day trading
- want to spend hours and hours researching which stocks to buy
- having thousands of dollars of debt
- to buy penny stocks
- want a sales presentation
- looking for mutual funds to buy
- looking to hand over the responsibility of your investments to mutual fund salespeople
9. Easiest, fastest way to learn about what is Value Investing Strategy
Module 1 – Introduction (14 minutes)
- What will you learn in this course?
- Investing Myths
- What is a Stock?
- What is a Dividend?
- What is the Stock Market?
- What is Value Investing?
Module 2 – Rules of Simply Investing (63 minutes)
• 12 Rules of Simply Investing
Module 3 – Plan A: Do-it-Yourself, Applying the 12 Rules (21 minutes)
• Plan A versus Plan B
• Plan A (hands-on exercise)
Module 4 – Plan B: Do-it-Yourself with Help, Saving Time (12 minutes)
• Plan B
• Quality resource available to save you time and money
Module 5 – Buying, Selling, Portfolio, Risk (38 minutes)
• How Do You Buy Stocks?
• 5 Reasons Why Mutual Funds Fail
• Building a Portfolio
• Tracking a Portfolio
• Managing Risk
• Getting Started Right Away
• Investing Myths & Investing Facts
• Easy-to-use Simply Investing Excel Worksheet
• Bonus Video 1 (21 mins): How to fill in the Excel worksheet for Canadian stocks
• Bonus Video 2 (19 mins): How to fill in the Excel worksheet for US stocks
• Bonus Video 3 (3 mins): Where to obtain List of 10 Canadian Stocks
• Bonus Video 4 (2 mins): Where to obtain List of 10 US Stocks
The Simply Investing Course:
- consists of 5 video modules, bonus videos, a workbook (PDF), and Excel spreadsheet
- teaches you “The 12 Rules of Simply Investing” and how to find quality dividend-paying stocks that are undervalued
- can be purchased for a one-time payment, and comes with unlimited access to the course and any future updates
- Simply Investing Forum is included
“With enthusiasm and clarity, Kanwal explains value investing in a way that makes you excited and eager to start investing and watch your money grow. As a new graduate, Kanwal showed me the benefits of investing early and presented me with easy to understand the material that I could in turn use on my own. I can see my investment portfolio grew, and I know that I can always turn to Kanwal for solid value investing advice.” – Sandy S.
“Kanwal is genuinely interested in seeing his students succeed. He’s able to describe difficult concepts in a very simple easy to understand way. Thank you for an excellent course in value investing. My investments continue to perform well.” – Ranjit S.
11. Course FAQ answered by Kanwal
1. What will you learn from the course?
About what is Value Investing Strategy and you will learn how to buy good dividend shares when the company stocks are undervalued (priced low).
I will teach in plain English without jargon and provide easy to follow steps. It’s so simple even a nine-year-old could understand. My son completed my course and started his stock portfolio at the age of 9.
You will learn how to ignore the media noise, and focus on what is important. Learn how to invest quickly, and safely.
This is not a day trading course. My course is designed for the busy professional, start investing quickly without having to spend hours and hours each week on research.
Stop wasting money on fees, MERs, and commissions, and take charge of your investments and learn how to do it yourself in a few easy steps. As a value investor, you will be able to maximize the return on every hard-earned dollar you invest.
The Simply Investing course will empower and inspire you to achieve your financial success.
2. Is it difficult to learn and implement?
Dividend investing is not at all difficult to learn. The course makes it easy for anyone to understand and quickly implement this investing approach. You don’t need a degree in finance, economics or accounting to apply the principles of dividend value investing. I explain investing in plain English making it easy for you to understand in a few simple steps.
3. Is this a day trading course?
No, this is not a day-trading course. Day trading is very risky and we do not recommend it. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, dividend value investing is a strategy that works overtime to reduce your risk and increase your return. The average holding period for dividend value stocks is 5 years or more.
4. If I can learn it by myself, why do I need to sign up for your course?
Sure you can. There are lots of resources and books available on the topic of value investing and dividend investing. You will have to spend a huge amount of time reading, even talking to other investors. Going through trial and error and start applying the principles of value investing.
The cost and time required to learn value investing would certainly be more. Why not learn from my mistakes and experience?
My course is the quickest, simplest and easiest way to learn how to create a stream of growing passive income. Once you complete the course, you will be able to start investing in the stock market right away and reap the rewards.
5. Can you invest for me?
No. Simply Investing (SI) does not invest your money on your behalf. The goal of SI is to help you invest by yourself for yourself.
6. Does Value Investing work? Is this something new?
Value investing is not new. Benjamin Graham first wrote about it in 1934. Investors all over the world have applied the concept of value investing and reaped huge rewards.
Derek Foster was able to retire at the age of 34. John Greaney retired at the age of 38. Warren Buffet – the most famous of value investors – has been on the Forbes list of the richest people in the world for decades.
Having practiced dividend value investing for more than 18 years, my investments continue to have great returns. The list of successful value investors is long; we cover a few in the course and learn how they achieved financial success.
7. How much time and effort do I have to spend to invest?
Not much. Once you complete the course you will be able to start right away. Applying the concepts of dividend value investing takes as little as 15-20 minutes a month.
I understand everyone is busy, and you don’t want to spend hours and hours reviewing financial statements. My course teaches you how to focus on the important stuff and get on with the rest of your life.
8. I have my broker or financial adviser. Do I need this course?
Yes. This course will help you to ask better questions when it comes to meeting with your broker or financial adviser. You will be equipped with the knowledge to ask about their investment strategy and financial performance and understand the financial jargon. Besides, this course will bring clarity and understanding when it comes to reviewing your statements.
Keep in mind that brokers have hundreds of clients. How much time and effort do you think your broker is giving to your investments?
Usually, it is the wealthier clients that get the broker’s attention. You owe it to yourself, to become knowledgeable about your personal investments instead of leaving it up to someone else.
The only person who cares the most of your money is YOU.
9. Is this a Get-Rich-Scheme? Are you making a million dollars?
It doesn’t work that way. Dividend value investing will not make you a millionaire overnight. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Value investing is a strategy that works overtime.
The sooner you start the better. I am offering this course because I firmly believe in it.
Somebody once said, “Find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life.” I’d love to teach.
It’s my passion. It’s something I plan to do forever, even after my investments allow me to retire early. Teaching this course allows me to combine my passion for teaching with my enthusiasm for investing – the best of both worlds. I love to see people succeed; I want my students to apply what they’ve learned and reaped the rewards.
– end of FAQ –
RECAP – What you can bring back today
- Learn the basics of value investing
- Don’t Follow The Hearsay. Invest in what you know (MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE)
- Discounted price? Identify value stocks
- Diversifying Portfolios (MY BIGGEST MISTAKE)
- Find stocks or business that will stand the recessions on the past track records
- Invest in companies with good management
- Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy
- Observe Your Emotions
- Long-term Investors are The Winners
Ready to learn how to invest like Warren Buffett?
Sign up the online course with Simply Investing here, and work together closely with Kanwal Sarai. Give me some comments about your experience and ideas! I don’t mind learning more info from more you!