Have you been looking for a Zero Design Skill Free Logo Design Online for your business? I found this for you. Thankfully we have Canva now. It saved so much of my time for the nice design, everything is pre-programmed. pre-design, I just have to change to my own text, the logo is ready to go live.
Zero Design Skill Free Logo Design Online
1. For who? Zero design skills
Canva created for people who don’t know how to design, no time to learn Photoshop, and love drag-and-drop, slider options.
Artwork can be integrated in all kind of social platforms as below:
2. Why it is better than Photoshop sometimes?
As a designer, I use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop almost every day, I have to pay to maintain the license. Files are too big, tools are complicated. If I want things fast, I use Canva too!
Canva is available on the website, and mobile app. You can use it on a tablet too, it is extremely convenient because I can design some simple, looking good and fast posts for my website and Instagram.
3. All sizes fit all
If you are a blogger or influencer, the template sizes you can choose base on the social media that you want to post. Sizes are design for Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter, etc.
Easy tools you can use on the website without downloading any software, the tools, and interface are all build-in, drag-and-drop functions are functional.
Thousands of modern, sleek, contemporary design templates for you to choose, and even the FREE version is good enough for me.
4. Tools that do wonders
Ready to use logo and template design for Social Media, Ad, Events, Marketing, Education, Personal, Business, Documents. Including templates for Social Media posts, Marketing collateral, posters, name cards, flyer, presentation slides, postcard, Cover page, Magazine cover, book cover, invitation card.
Whether it is the free image from Canva or your upload image, both image colors can be manipulated into a different mood like your Instagram! You just have to move the slider, to the left and right to adjust on the brightness or contrast density.
Graphics, text, transparent images are available on Canva Editor. You just have to drag and drop and place it on your artwork.
Magic auto resize
All preset social media posts specific sizes are ready in one click. Just a click you can choose the right size for your artwork, to post on all your social media conveniently. No one knows better than Canva.
5.# NEW Animator functions
Static designs are so 90s. Canva Pro can make your slides become more lively. Animation can be exported as an animated GIF or MP4 video. You can now jazz up your Powerpoint slides! Even Boomerang effects can be created in gif too!
6. #1.5 million free images (Pro)
Yes, only $30/month, there are 1.5 million free images for you to access, instead of spending time looking for images elsewhere and pay an additional price. Alternatively, you can also upload your images to put on design elements on top.
7. Create all you can
- Animated gif and MP4 (NEW)
- Background colors/textures
- Image cropping
- Adding text to free images / your photos
- Image montage, transparency, straightening and enhancing
- Photos frames
- Speech bubbles
- 8,000 Templates
- Add graphic style frames
People love it
8. Blog, tutorials and videos
Canva has more to give away! Courses are ready for people who want to learn more about design. There are more topics too, like how to brand your business, how to create a corporate identity for your brand, and more.
|Graphic Design Basics|
Branding your business
Presentations to impress
Canva for beginners
Canva – FREE
|– 8,000+ free templates|
– 100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more)
– Hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics
– Free templates, logos, fonts, photos, and graphics
– Create designs with custom dimensions
– Export designs as PDF, JPG, PNG
– Built-in social sharing and presentation mode
Canva Pro – US$9.95/user/month, billed yearly
|Everything Free has, plus:|
– Create your brand’s visual identity with logos, colors and fonts in 1 Brand Kit
– One-click design resize
– 60,000+ free templates
– 1.5 million total premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics
– Upload your own fonts and logos
– Custom templates
Canva Enterprise – US$30.00/user/month, billed yearly
|Everything Pro has, plus:|
– Establish your brand’s visual identity with logos, colors, and fonts across multiple Brand Kits
– Control what team members can see, access, and upload in Canva with brand controls
– Built-in workflows to get approval on your designs
– Protect any part of your design from team edits with advanced template locking
– Unlimited storage
– Single-sign on (SSO)
– 24/7 Enterprise-level support
Canva it now! Zero Design Skill Free Logo Design Online
No complaint from me since it is a FREE online design tool, I can use them while I am traveling around, lazy to turn on my computer.
Try to use it now! You just have to sign in, and start using it right after!
Let me know what do you think, and share it below if you have created something nice from Canva! Please leave me some comments below.
Looking for online business opportunities?
CanvaFree, Pro $9.95 /month, Enterprise $30/month
- Canva makes design fast and easy to use
- Users able to download your artworks
- Paid exclusive graphic elements and images as low as $1 (pay as you use, no plan needed)
- Good for no design skill users
- Desktop and mobile app version available
- Times when not all are saved properly
- Must use the internet to access the website to use